Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need nokia 6111 service manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

billabongcasey

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
schematic 6111 auricular

Can anyone help me find this service manual or at least instructions on how to change fascia and lcd.

many thanks

schematic 6111 auicular

hi,

6111 service manual.

wbr

nokia 6111 manual

does this manual have instructions of how to open the 6111 mobile phone?

nokia 6111 service manual

masterdays said:
does this manual have instructions of how to open the 6111 mobile phone?

no m8,

it is just schematic diagram.
for opening phone ypu need L1-2 service manuals.
wbr

how to open nokia 6111

is there a way of taking off the middle keypad without breaking the phone

open nokia 6111

so where can i found L1-2 manual

6111 disassembly

hi mikejohnston13,
i have finally opened this phone. 1st you have to remove two screws from the pack side of screen part (the phone consists of tho parts screen and keypad) 2nd you need a small flat screwdriver an to puss smoothly two klips at the bottom (opsite side, in the middle there is a little gap) while you are holding the phone close- not extended.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
taking apart nokia 6111

hatzitheo said:
hi mikejohnston13,
i have finally opened this phone. 1st you have to remove two screws from the pack side of screen part (the phone consists of tho parts screen and keypad) 2nd you need a small flat screwdriver an to puss smoothly two klips at the bottom (opsite side, in the middle there is a little gap) while you are holding the phone close- not extended.

Hi, I've removed the screws and the cover, however, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "Opposite side inn the middle there is a little gap" Opposite to what? Furthermore the 2 clips of which you speak are not apparently obvious, could be you possibly be more descriptive?

Thanks

Andy

nokia 6111 take apart

我想要6111 說明書呀~

opening nokia 6111

I have a nokia 6111 Disassembly video if it is of any use? i also have have the Disassembly videos for a few other nokias

6111 service manual

I ALSO URGENTLY REQUIRE THIS MANUAL.
I HAVE JUST SPILT A CUP OF TEA OVER MY PHONE AND NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO TAKE IT APART
CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME!

Added after 28 minutes:

I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT IF YOU TAKE OUT THE TWO SCREWS FROM BY THE SIM CARD HOLDER YOU CAN TAKE OFF THE FRONT KEY PAD/SCREEN.
YOU ALSO NEED TO PRIZE THE FRONT OFF WHEN THE SCREEN IS IN THE CLOSED POSITION (BE CAREFULL AS IT IS A BIT TRICKY!)

nokia 6111 schematic

dam im trying to replace my screen!!

service manual 6111

search it from answers.com, most probably u will get it.....

nokia 6111 open

thanks for the manual jus replying for points thaank!!! YoouuU!!!

manual de servicio nokia 6111

to open the phone u must remove the silver plastic surround the keypad then u will find 4 screw remove them the remove the above 2 screw u will open the phone

nokia 6111 user manual

it appears the web site is no longer actve

Status
Not open for further replies.