Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need it in <C>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehab Abdalla

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I trying to build a three phase inverter based on microcontroller to control the speed of three phase induction motor using variable frequency method.
I've downloaded a program from microchip but it's written in assembly language and I need help to change it to C so that I could be able to understand it.
I've attached the assembly files so you can help me.
Thanks in advance.View attachment 16f7x7vfmc.zipView attachment 16f7x7vfmc.zip

What's your current status with the C code, which compiler are you trying to use and for which microcontroller?

I'm using MikroC for programming microcontrollers and I'll use it for 16f777.
Here's the application note from microchip

Attachments

• Read.pdf
    893.2 KB · Views: 35

What I meant was, did you begin coding in C? And if you did, what is the status of your CURRENT C code?

No,I haven't started it yet because I don't know how to change the frequency of the PWM during execution of the program .

In MikroC you can not change the frequency of HPWM module during program execution. One of their stupidities, and they still do not have any intention to redo their old libraries. Even Proton+ has the possibility to change the freq "on the fly".

I never used MikroC but changing the frequency of PWM while running requires changing some hardware registers (which I don't remember the names now). You may check the datasheet for names and try inline assembly to change them if MikroC doesn't permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.