Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Inverter Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2pk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
**broken link removed**

i need 12V DC to 220V AC 100watt inverter circuit, plz post a simplified and tested ckt

i have got this simple ckt but the output voltage is 120 v, so in order to get 220 v i just have to set secondary winding or some additional components would also be required???

Just change the transformer to one with a 240V primary winding.
Don't expect good results from this simple circuit though, it is not frequency or voltage stabilized and it has no overload protection.

Brian.

Just change the transformer to one with a 240V primary winding.
Don't expect good results from this simple circuit though, it is not frequency or voltage stabilized and it has no overload protection.

Brian.

That and it also has no protection against battery deep discharge, so you may have a dead battery if you run it for too long. I think no matter what the wattage you should use a good inverter circuit. For simplicity you could build one around SG3525, MOSFETs in push-pull mode and use opamps and comparators for overload and short circuit protection.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

do u have a ckt?

Dear Tahmid,
As sala mu alay kum, Thanks for your diagram, I need a Inverter schematic diagram by PIC based microcontroller, which have Over load , low battery,battery auto cut function, also have PCB.

Hi,
I have designed one using AVR (ATMEGA). You can take a look here:

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Status
Not open for further replies.