Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need information -books, papers on RF passive mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

macg84

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Passive Mixer

Hello at all,
I have a question, how can i find information on RF passive mixer? Book, paper,...
Thank you

Re: Passive Mixer

Use the Information Super Highway.

I hear its the new craze.

Please click the help button. You have to use your mouse. It's that thing you are holding in your right hand...not your left.

I don't understand :x

Passive Mixer

Yendori wants you to find it yourself on Internet.

I alredy searched in internet, but i found paper only, while i serached basic information...ok no problem
Thank you

Thank you yendori :D, don' warry

We seem to get a lot of requests, probably from students, looking for the most basic of data. I wonder why? Is it a language barrier, and they do not know what to type into google? Does google not work the same in all countries, such as ignore all papers written in english when you are in China, etc? I do not understand. If I had all these tools when I was in school (Internet, Google, pretty much every paper ever written stored on the web somewhere, discussion forums), I think I would have perfected Cold Fusion decades ago!

Yes your words are true, but i wrote this request on passive mixer ( CMOS tec) becouse i didn't find what i was looking for, and I thought that there could be someone with some experience on the subject which could give me the right advice, books or something else... sorry

This is an interesting and somewhat funny link regarding CMOS passive mixer design.

**broken link removed**

These may be helpful:

macg84

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Thank youuuuuuuu, you are very kind : )

Status
Not open for further replies.