Advanced Member level 4
Hi guys. I am in the process of making a led bar lamp that uses these high power leds (10w each!). By the way, they do cost around $1 each one, very cheap!
I need to know if these leds do need a resistor in series, or if I should connect it directly to the 12V. They do work with 12V, but I have no information about if they do need a resistor, just like all the regular leds. Thanks.
Here I put the specs
- LED Emitter: 10W
- Output Lumens: 900 Lumens
- DC Forward Voltage (VF) :9-12 V DC
- DC Forward Currect (IF) : 900mA
- Color Temp: 5500 ~6200K (CoolWhite)
- Beam Angle: 140 degrees
- LifeSpan Time : > 50,000 hours