Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need hlep about the langle coulper's maxim transmit power

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolin

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could anyone tell me the maxim power the langle coulper can conduct. So I can use it as a power combiner in my PA design. Thank insight!

Re: need hlep about the langle coulper's maxim transmit powe

bolin said:
Could anyone tell me the maxim power the langle coulper can conduct. So I can use it as a power combiner in my PA design. Thank insight!

If you are using stripline like lines then maximum power the langle coulper can conduct will be equal to maximum power handling capability of that transmission line.

Re: need hlep about the langle coulper's maxim transmit powe

I do not know, but I guess that you might have trouble starting in the 10-20 watt range. Langes have very narrow lines, which could vaporize. There are tiny wirebonds that can fuse at 0.5 amps of RF current. You have very tight dimenions that could arc-over due to high E field. If you can not get a good answer, do an analysis of the RF current going thru the wirebonds and the max voltage difference between any tight gap layout points and make an educated guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back