Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with rf based remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.

nipun

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im trying to make a remote control with atmega16 and a standard tx/rx rf module(333 MHz).im using usart to send and recieve data to these rf modules at 200 baud rate.problem is its not working properly ,sometimes its giving output and sometimes its giving a different o/p.problem is not wth µc simulation is showing perfect results.what can be the problem.plz help

wot type of rf module u using.also there may be some problem of dcshifting..use an antena...and try it .

its ask based rx/tx pair,thx for ur help

hi
some months ago i developed a remote control using tx rx pair,

first of all these modules are damm slow, those modules are contains a 2222 encoder ic (in tx part)and anoter decoder ic in the receiver module.

data transfer rate are damm slow . you can check it . first send a byte from transmitter and after that wait for almost 300ms(test case) then send a 0xff byte
or 0x00 byte. check that at receiver side using a scope. after some sampling you will get the idea of timing.

also these modules are one is latch type and another is momentary.

so also check that ( 2222l for latch and 2222m for momentary) and program accordingly

arnab/vu2bpw

i use ask.i know these r slow so i use it around 200 baud rate.i need it for remote control only so its ok,but the problem is it some times works n some times doesnt,is there a problem of interference?

Status
Not open for further replies.