Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with custom footprint in protel dxp2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

midou

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need help

Hello,
I'm an electronic engineer student I have to work with protel dxp 2004, in fact it's not matching with my competencies ( software development) so my questions will be silly :) but I need soon answers:
I have to make a circuit board (38mm*38mm) , but I didn't find many component in the standard library (offering by Altium), I read many tutorial...I understand That I have to make my own library, for example I tried to make the footprint of the component "TPS54310PWP" (from Texas Instrument) , I download its datasheet but really I didn't understand how can create its footprint with this datasheet , I search components that have the same footprint with it but I didn't find, can any body help me please because when I read topics in forums people said that it's not difficult to make your own PCB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back