Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with a custom animation in Matlab/Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwrtz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to create a graphic equalizer.

Right now my biggest problem is creating the animation... Basically i want to update an "equalizer graphic" every time every time a new fft is computed.

I've been looking through the matlab documentation and haven't been able to find anything useful. I'm hoping you guys might be able to point me to what I should be reading.

The equalizer graphic that I'm trying to make is pretty basic: an 8 by 8 array of boxes that will represent LEDs, with each column of "LEDs" representing one of my frequency bins. After each fft is computed I will "activate" (turn the box from white to red, for example) the appropriate number of LEDs in each column.

I guess my question is how do I create an array of boxes that can each have their color properties changed on the fly?

Thanks,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back