Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help with 6 wire load interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

poodina

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends, I have been facing issues with understanding the interfacing of 6 wire load cell, I have tried google but the info got is not what I am stuck with.
I have used [designed] amplifiers and interface for PIC earlier for 4 wire load cell earlier for my robotic project. But I have never used a 6 wire laod cell, the earlier laod cell failed and so I ordered a new one and it's a 6 wire [my mistake ,I did not check]. It's a HBM PW4MC3MR, 10kg, with 1.0mV/V [sensitivity].
So how do I use this 6 wire load cell. I mean what type of amplifier , what do I do with the Sense+ and Sense- wires on the cable? how is the temperature compensation handled? etc.
Is there any IC like INA125 for interfacing this type of load cell or any circuit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.