Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to finding the equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandra

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
All the numbers are hex.These are the answers:
00=F9, 01=9D, 02=90, 03=7C, 04=7D, 05=7E, 06=C2, 07=91, 08=92, 09=93,
0A=94, 0B=9A, 0C=7F, 0D=9B, 0E=C0, 0F=C1.

10=46, 11=47, 12=A5, 13=72, 14=75, 15=E0, 16=FA, 17=A6, 18=A7, 19=A3,
1A=A4, 1B=AA, 1C=EB, 1D=AB, 1E=C8, 1F=C9.

20=63,

Anybody can findout the equation or the method.

Thanks

I didn't undestand if you expect to have an exact or an approximate match between left and right-side figures. Could you explain the process that generated the numbers.

It is a reply from a microprossor chip.when I send the hex 00 it gives the reply F9.
If I send the hex 01 it reply 9D.Same like the other numbers.I want to know the exact proces between the numbers.

convert to decimel,
drop in excel and plot

the other thing to check would be Do you always get the same output for an input? Or does the prior I/O have an impact for the equation of the current output?

Dear,
I am always get the same output for an input.
Thanks.

Chandra,

I think that information are not enough to find a rule between question and answer. It could be, simply, that you are reading a portion of memory. I mean the number you wrote in your question is the address of the memory and the answer is the content at that address, so there is any rule, just the numbers written in the memory are sent back by the microprocessor as reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back