Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on Philips PDIUSBD11

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeyndha

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic16f pdiusbd11

Hi All,

I need help on PDIUSBD11. It keeps interupt register to be 0x0001. I'm not able to disable the HUB function. How should I do?

visit beyond logic website, they have example code using a pic16f877 interfaced to a PDIUSB11. They also piont out the mistakes in Philips data sheet, including the problem you are talking about.
I am using it myself and trying to write a generic C program to enumerate as a HID device.
:?

Still fail

I have visited www.beyondlogic.org and have tried exactly, but still not working. Any suggestion ?

Still fail

I have visited www.beyondlogic.org and have tried exactly, but still not working. Any suggestion ?

I don't have a problem with beyond logic's code.
This is the init code i'm using for the PDIUSB11, you have to call it after every reset.

//------ init usb

void USB_Init(void)
{
unsigned char Buffer[2];

/* Disable Hub Function in PDIUSBD11 */
Buffer[0] = 0x00;
D11CmdDataWrite(D11_SET_HUB_ADDRESS, Buffer, 1);

/* Set Address to zero (default) and enable function */
Buffer[0] = 0x80;
D11CmdDataWrite(D11_SET_ADDRESS_ENABLE, Buffer, 1);

/* Enable function generic endpoints */
Buffer[0] = 0x02;
D11CmdDataWrite(D11_SET_ENDPOINT_ENABLE, Buffer, 1);

/* Set Mode - Enable SoftConnect */
Buffer[0] = 0x97; /* Embedded Function, SoftConnect, Clk Run, No LazyClk, Remote Wakeup */
Buffer[1] = 0x02; /* CLKOut = 16MHz */
D11CmdDataWrite(D11_SET_MODE, Buffer, 2);
}

exactally what problem are you having?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back