Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on "maybe" simple MatLab problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxdvihl

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
i try to use in MatLab the following equation:

AD_Volt_m_max=(Rmax_Kenn./(Rmax_Kenn+(Vorwider_Rmax*Tol_Vorwider_min))*(VCC_Versorg*Tol_VCC_max-VCE_Min)-(Poly_Rmin*(VCC_Versorg*Tol_VCC_max))/(Vorwider_Rmax*Tol_Vorwider_min+Poly_Rmin+Rmax_Kenn))

Rmax_Kenn is:

Rmax_Kenn = 10

If receive in Matlab the following Error meassge which i do not understand:

??? Error using ==> minus
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in ==> Kennlinie at 74
AD_Volt_m_max=(Rmax_Kenn./(Rmax_Kenn+(Vorwider_Rmax*Tol_Vorwider_min))*(VCC_Versorg*Tol_VCC_max-VCE_Min)-(Poly_Rmin*(VCC_Versorg*Tol_VCC_max))/(Vorwider_Rmax*Tol_Vorwider_min+Poly_Rmin+Rmax_Kenn))

Can please somebody help?
Thanks
BR
Vauxdvihl

upload all your *.m files so we can have a look at them

If you can't post your variables, then at least post the output of

size(Rmax_kenn)
size(Vorwider_Rmax)
etc...

??? Error using ==> minus
Matrix dimensions must agree.

The error means that the dimensions of your variables are not the same. Your row and column dimensions need to be the same for the operation you are attempting.

Post your .m file and we can help find the problem, otherwise just check the dimensions (and resulting dimensions of other operations) for all your variables in the particular problem equation.

Thanks a lot
I have fixed it
BR
Vauxdvihl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back