Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on analog communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjerkely

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
leon couch analog and digital comm ebook

Can anybody offer me a useful book on Analog Communication?

Thanx in advance...

digital analog communication systems 6th download

Hi bjerkely

Most of the now a day communications is digital but in all book about digital comm youwill find the analog part describing the analog aspects of the communication.

Which coomunication are you interested in: RF, Broadband, Wire ?

elvis

anolog communication

Digital data will travel by Analog means/medium today in most of the cases.
What covers Analog Communications today are antennas, satellites etc.

The carrier which energizes antenna and wave antenna radiates is an analog signal and not a digital signal.

analog communications help

I know the authors of very intresting books which discuss analog communication very deeply and extentively. Carson, Prakis, and shammaghom.

all aspects of analog communication

i would recommend a book called "telecommunications engineering 3 rd ed" by j dunlop and dg smith. i have it in pdf format but it's over 30mbs so i didn't want to upload it, if you do want me to upload it send me a message and i will do so. i'm sure a half hour search using google would also find it,, all the best

pdf u.a bakshi analog communication book

Hi.....

I have studied the following book and it is very useful for beginners....:):)

Modern Digital and Analog Communication systems , Third Edition by
B.P.Lathi........

This books covers many modulation techniques along with probability theory later on......It's a good starting point for those who want to learn about communication systems...

lathi carson

tha ananlog and digital communication system,urich
but i want to know,which part do y want to need

u.a bakshi pdf analog communication book

For analog circuits of high speed communications, I recommend one book:
<Design of Integrated Circuits for Optical Communications> by Razavi
:idea:

needforanalogcommunication

Communication Systems Engineering by Proakis

Added after 14 minutes:

An old book by Shanmugam is a good supplement for analog communications mostly but Lathi is maybe the best

need for analog communication

Digtial and Analog Communication System by Couch is an excellent book on basic communication theory covering both digtial and anolog aspects, and on both circuit and system levels. It is suitable for telecommunication circuit engineers to acquire necessary knowledges before they start their designs.

u.a.bakshi for communication theory

Hi!
I would suggest the book by B P Lathi... It is very good and has a unique way of looking at signals and systems esp. Fourier Transform. Carson is pretty advanced and is to be read only when you are comfortable with Mathematics.

Happy learning...

Regards,
asymbian.

anaiog comm.

I would suggest Simon Haykin 2nd or 3rd edition - communication systems.. all concepts explained clearly. Dont get the 4th edition..

communication systems couch ebook

Is possible find Couch in e-book?

electronic communications roddy download

Digital and Analog Communication Systems (6th Edition)
by Leon W. Couch..

analog communication by ap godse and u a bakshi,,it gives basic idea of anlog communication,first read this and then go for other books

digital analog communication systems leon couch

Communications systems by BP lathi
and Communication Systems by Simon Haykin gives the basic idea of signals and systems then u go for Couch its a good book for communications

advanced analog communication

'communication systems' - simon haykin
'electronic communication' - roddy & coolin

books on analog communication

download from here

for analog communction calrlson is best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back