Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help installing IBM CMS9FLP with Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonstation

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cms9flp

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an installation manual on how to install IBM CMS9FLP library with Cadence. I just recently obtained the access to this library (but I didn't find any installation manual) but I am having a lot of trouble installing this library. I have previously installed NCSU and GPDK libraries, but CMS9FLP looks so different in term of how file/folder are organized. If any of you have an installation manual, is it ok if you share it with me? I'd appreciated any help. Thanks a lot!

Michael

cmos9flp.

Sorry perhaps I was not clear enough. I think in both NCSU anre GPDK library, there is a file called cds.lib or something like that. So to add these libraries I can simply go to CIW -> Tools -> Library Path, and add library there by loading cds.lib. However for the IBM CMS9FLP I do not see a similar .lib file that I can use. This is why I got real confused. Would anyone please enlighten me? Thanks!

Michael

You can probably write the cds.lib yourself.

Might be worth asking in the Analog forum, as most digital users wont use Cadence IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back