Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in Selection of Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent006

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am working for my Masters with major in VLSI. I have a little problem in chosing the right field within VLSI to pursue as my Masters thesis and later on as career.

I have gone through both front end topics like high-level synthesis, RTL synthesis, logic synthesis, logic optimization and back end like floorplanning, routing, and other specialized topics like low power, DFT etc. The field is ever growing with rapid pace and I just cannot figure out which dimension to explore and chose as my career.

I like all the above topics especially front end topics but I also want to ensure that I have an expertise that is greatly desired by the industry (and therefore also has a good salary)

Can you help me out in choosing the right dimension.

Thanks.

Also I think there are many more dimensions that I haven't explored. I would be interested if someone points them out to me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back