Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in making a simple PID Temperature Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

daoming4

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simple pid

:eek: Hey guys out there..i am a third yr student in Dipolma in Microelectronic having a Final Yr Project now.

Our project is like nothing to do with Mircoelectronic stuff..

Our project goes like this...

We have this heated Chuck which have a heater inside, and a thermocouple.
Our Heated chuck can heat up to 400 degree C ..our purpose is to make a PID Temperature controller to let it heat to ard 400 degree C and stable there. I been searching for sites and book...but cant seems to came up with a Circuit Design of the PID controller.

Any kind people out there can like help us ?

Looking forward to the reply :wink:

simple pid algorithm c++

Hi
Use Anagidm's FPAA chip AN221E04 and EDA tool(free),you could design a PID Temperature Controller in 5min.
see www.anadigm.com for details.

ynhe

make pid temperature controller

Hi,

Here are some links :

h**p://newton.ex.ac.uk/teaching/CDHW/Feedback/

h**p://users.telenet.be/educypedia/electronics/control-systems.htm

* = t

how do you make pid temperature

Our Heated chuck can heat up to 400 degree C ..our purpose is to make a PID Temperature controller to let it heat to ard 400 degree C and stable there. I been searching for sites and book...but cant seems to came up with a Circuit Design of the PID controller.

What temperature sensor do you intend to use? The solution may depend on it.

pid temperature algorithim

Hi,

I have checked that Anadigm chip. It seems that using simple operational amplifier and Weatstone bridge (analog) would be simpler.

Regards,
eblue

pid and fpaa

I don't undesterd very well,
You want to implemented PID algorithm, but for witch system, microcontroler, in C for Computer,etc.
By

small analog simple temperature controller

eblue said:

What temperature sensor do you intend to use? The solution may depend on it.

Thanks Everyone for the Reply.... :wink:

The sensor is the thermocouple..that is connected out of the chuck... :)

Re: Urgent Help in making a simple PID Temperature Controlle

cyp said:
I don't undesterd very well,
You want to implemented PID algorithm, but for witch system, microcontroler, in C for Computer,etc.
By

Yo..thanks for the reply and help...
The algorithm is not wat we need to do...
we now is having the problem to create a circuit out....cos like dunno wat resistor or chip to use...how do we connect the circuit...

The algorithim..we tried to read abt it..its very hard to understand.. :(

From wat our lecturer told us...its like a hardware stuff..which dun need to use for Computer ....just connect the PID to the thermocouople..and control the temperature... <---does it really require the algorithm ???

Re: Urgent Help in making a simple PID Temperature Controlle

try this
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back