Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in Final Year Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovelearning

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
final project title in telecommunication

Dear Members!

I am "Electronics and Telecom Engg" student and am worried about my Final Year Project. Actually my area of interest is "RF and Microwave Engg"; thats why I need guidence for the Final Year Project in this area. I wish to have a project which is sophisticated one and which must be appreciated well in this Field.I have six group members and I wish a project which will make every one busy.If you can help me then tell me the Topic of the project which I can make.Please!

final year project title in dece

Are you looking to do something theoretical? Are you looking to do some electromagnetic simulations? Are you looking to build and test something in the lab? Are you interested in antennas, transmission lines, filters, active devices, or something else?

From the title of your major, I might even suggest constructing a detailed link budget for ultra wide band radio. It is an emerging technology and most undergraduate students are not even taught what a link budget is. Essentially it tracks the power through your system and channel to predicts the performance and range of your link.

You may also want to to do a survey of communications technologies (bluetooth, wifi, ultra-wideband, and more) to see which has the lowest energy-per-bit capability. This would be extremely useful to those wanting to pack high speed communications into small devices.

-Tip

final year projects on transmission lines

Thakyou very much for your help Sir! Actually I am interested in some thing Practical and not only simulation. Thats why I again ask you to suggest me your Ideas regarding that. I really appreciate your Idea of Constructing a detailed link budget for UWB radio. But please give me some other options also. Actually I have a plan to continue my career in RF, Microwave and Satellite Communication for my M.Sc. level. Thats why I am very much careful in deciding the project title. Can you please tell me that is your idea of UWB Radio Link has much importance in my M.Sc. research plannings or not?Also please give me more options please.I am waiting for your suggessions impatiently.Thank you once again.

need help for fyp projects

One things that's really grateful is satellite communication. It is a mature technology, but is very wide and covers many topics like link budget, antenna specifications, transmitter and receiver specifications, ...

There are even (amateur) satellites available which have free-to-air transponders.

help need in final year project

I thik if u can try to make use of the fractal antenna in mobile telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back