Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help for 12 volt 4 Amp flyback SMPS Design with UC3844

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagspaul

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
12volt smps

I am new in SMPS system. I have only theoretical idea (no practical). I have made the 12 Volt 1Amp rating SMPS with ST Viper22 PWM controller and found excellent result. But i want to built SMPS only with discreet PWM current mode controller (UC3844/45) and power mosfet, which is readily available in our market. So I request you to give me circuit schematic with all details of the transformer (core, turns, wire size etc) and design equation of a practically built and tested SMPS ( 12 volt 4 Amp flyback), so that I can built the full proof system easily.

Regards
Jagadish

flyback smps design

you can use viper design software to design transformer for fly back. change the voltage ,frequency etc with your choice

12volt 2 amp smps using uc3844

I know the theory of DCM & CCM flyback SMPS (Isolated), but I want to know in design equation how it is differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.