Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help designing power supply(In = 9-15V out=19v 3-4A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanor

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

Need help designing a powersupply for my laptop for use in car. Output must be 19v and 3-4A.
I have three UC2577-T ADJ but I'm not sure how to use them.

Please help me.

Thanks!

Re: Need help designing power supply(In = 9-15V out=19v 3-4A

Theoretically speaking, switcher in this voltage regulator can switch currents of up to 3A, so 9V@3A (assuming 100% efficiency) can be converted to 19V@1.4A ..

Also, connecting these regulators' outputs in parallel won't work ..

Try to use something like LM2588ADJ, or similar ..

Regards,
IanP

pls can anyone help me confirm the schematic for an alarm reset using a relay. i ve an 8 pins relay and want to stop the alarm (reset) each time there is an alarm (fault). all i did was connecting my fault voltage line(s) through the NC of the relay then to the alarm, looped to the NO of the push button switch - whose signal energizes the relay coil to disengange the alarm. i hope am right! sorry i didnt include my schematic. pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back