Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help: A Statistical Theory of Mobile Radio Reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwade

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
a statistical theory of mobile radio reception

Hi guys,

Anybody kind enough to share with me the soft copy version of the above paper? Details:

R.H. Clark, “A Statistical Theory of Mobile Radio Reception”, Bell Labs System Technical Journal, Vol. 47, pp.957-1000, July-August 1968

Couldn't find this in IEEE Xplore and google as well. It's a classic paper in comms area

a statistical theory of mobile-radio reception

I once read it in library and I think it's too old that no electronic version is available. I think you are interested in channel modeling and many books recently published represent the same CLARK model.
One reference book is : Wireless communications, principes and practice, Theodore S. Rappaport.

statistical theory of mobile radio reception

Dear Sir,
I also needed the same Paper by R H Clarke 1968.
"A Statistical Theory of Mobile Radio Receptio"

This is published in Bell Sys Tech jour. I could not found it yet. If you able to find that than please send me also. I am stuck at some point in my research due to un availablity of this paper.
Plesae contact me at

case_bilal@yahoo.com

Re: statistical theory of mobile radio reception

Any one of you receive the paper titled
"A Statistical Theory of Mobile Radio Receptio", if so please share with me

Thanks

Dear Sir,
I also needed the same Paper by R H Clarke 1968.
"A Statistical Theory of Mobile Radio Receptio"

This is published in Bell Sys Tech jour. I could not found it yet. If you able to find that than please send me also. I am stuck at some point in my research due to un availablity of this paper.
Plesae contact me at

case_bilal@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back