Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need correct information about gboxapp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritubonnan

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
for numerous morning I'm by using this gboxapp toolbar into my PERSONAL PC, although recently As i often be up to date by way of one in every of the colleagues which the gboxapp possesses harmful to the PC. But I did not see any bad side of this toolbar. Document collected that software by the google. simply just look up google. gboxapp When i knew relating to this by these: gboxapp.com Now I want to learn legitimate info on them. Certainly is the gboxapp very helpful or, undesirable? Help me please,

It is definitely "malware" I would suggest you remove it but that is not necessarily easy, as far as I can see from the internet.

Keith

It is adware come spyware i also suggest u same.........u should remove it as soon as possible

-Umang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back