Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need circuit diagram for wireless transmission of data from PC to AT8952

Status
Not open for further replies.

james bond007

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends,,
i want ur help,,,
i have some data at my PC's o/p port and i want to send the data to my microcontroller AT8952 wirelessly,,,,can anyone provide me with some circuit diagram that works,,,or if anyone has already worked on something similar to this,,his suggestions are welcome,,,i wud b thankful..

Re: can anyone help

Hi My Friend

what kind of wireless you need; is a IR can solve thisproblem or you need a RF

Regards.

Re: can anyone help

You can do this pretty easily ! But you must be good at digital communication if not you can get a ready made module ( of ASK transmitter reciever pair )
First make an ASK ( amplitude shift keying ) transmitter reciever.
If you are not aware of this ready made pairs are available( a pair at 315Mhz costs around 10$)
i will give you one such link of a pair
Google for ST-TX01-ASK(Saw Type)- transmitter datasheet
and also google for ST-RX04-ASK Receiver datasheet. if you can get a hands on both of these then i guess there is a point in me going on further !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back