Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need avr library for studio4.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is avr_lib supposed to be?
There is an avr_libC which can be found using google but if your intension is to use c coding (create c project using avrgcc compiler) then install winavr
which has everything you need to use c in avrstudio.

Alex

avr_libC home address is AVR Libc Home Page
there you can find the latest version 1.7 or download winavr for a complete prepackaged Windows version of the toolchain.

there is also a Procyon AVRlib function library you may like

Alex

It works fine for me, try the direct link

Alex

You mean how to install it, i don't know because i use the winanr which has an installer and installs everything in the correct paths,
do you use linux operating system?

Alex

I've installed avr4.12, but every time I try to open it shows, " MFC not working. program is closing..." what is the problem? I formatted my whole HDD. what can I do?

Finally works with 2 aStudio4b528 & AVRStudio4.13SP2update. I've downloaded the program and its working well. Now testing some other programs.

I've a suggestion for them who use Windows7 (32bit only) & also want to work with avr_studio ::::

Use "aStudio4b528" instead 4.12 and with "AVRStudio4.13SP2". I've succeeded with this. no need avr library installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back