Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a Datasheet on 07501914/MKL made by ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This IC is used in Battery Charger for Bosch 18V Ni-Cad battery Model BC130. Can anyone Help me locate one?

This IC is used in Battery Charger for Bosch 18V Ni-Cad battery Model BC130. Can anyone Help me locate one?
I am searching fir this IC too for Bosh Charger. Did you get any information or datasheet ?

Hi, I contacted ST Micro and asked for a datasheet. Their reply " it is a custom design for Bosch and we cannot release any informaiton". They suggested I contact Boach for info. I did so and they replied it is proprietary and wouldnt release any information. So, I replied how about a "pinout" with names only and sent an example. Result NO RESPONSE do it take that to be a NO. The chips are available in China and elsewhere.
My solution is to build a multi cell charger using the MAX712 and 713 which will handle 1 to 12 cells.

Thank you for your answer.
Okey nice. But you will build a new charger or only replace the 07501914/MKL with MAX712 in the original Bosh charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back