Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NCLaunch scaling issue

VasantJoseph

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I use a remote server to access Cadence Suit, specifically Cadence NCLaunch. The laptop I am using has a 4K display. I can scale the Linux environment using the system settings, but the NClaunch tool does not get scaled.

I have attached a screenshot showing how small the NClaunch window is. I literally have to use a magnification glass to see and use the tool.

Does anyone know how to scale the size of the NClaunch tool?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-02-22 07-23-01.png
    Screenshot from 2024-02-22 07-23-01.png
    2 MB · Views: 47
Have you tried to increase the font size? After that it should just be scale the window. SimVision used to do that via the old Xdefaults system.

You need to copy the Xdefaults that came with Cadence into your .simvision directory, find the font and increase the size. The link below shows this. You should not need to install the gsfonts that the article talks about. If you want to see what fonts are installed you can do xlsfonts.

https://community.cadence.com/caden... can edit the,the file, and restart SimVision.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back