Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mysql and php connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyadimo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
please send me the procedure of configuring/connecting mysql database with php, configuring a testing sever succesfully. i have tried to do that but in vain. the mysql database could not be displayed in website. i am trying to design a dynamic website, i have read all the tutorials available but still have difficulty in connecting.

What's the version of mysql and php?
As I know the newer version have something different with the old version.

What is you platform? Linux or Windows? and what is the error message? You should express more clearly, then maybe we can help you.

Ryan

hi
i am using dreamweaver 8, mysql-3.23.38 and php 4.0 running on windows system

1.you mean use dreamweaver 8 as http server? I often use apache as http server. it's easy to config.
2.When mysql has installed, can you login to mysql and read,create database? check it first.
3.You can search in google or baidu. keyword "apache+php+mysql", then you will get more detail.

i am using apache as my server, but i still find it difficult to connect to the database, can you please write me the procedures to follow. i am designing the website using dreamweaver 8. thank you.

There is a software that combine Apache PHP Mysql, its name is APM Express. You can install it which need not to configure.

what is the name of the website to find APM express software? can i get a trial version of the software?

is it safe to use these softwares that configure apache+mysql+php for you ??
i am not sure about that

For commercial it is not safe, but for studying it is enough.

By the way, if you use other protecting technology,it will be safe.

According to your work's degree of importance you should use appropriate secure package

For getting started to work with php and mysql the best way is to start with such a simple to use package!

Wamp is the server i use , it installs apache, php, mysql, etc. and automatically configures them for u.

just run your scripts. thats all

you can download wamp from:
**broken link removed**

if you need any other help contact me

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back