Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My project files are already versioned in SVN and Altium does not recognize the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasma_mf

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have several PCB projects in a SVN repository, but I can not find a way to make Altium recognize them as versioned files.
I can link the project to an SVN folder, but can not link the files, and they appear as not-versioned files.
The only option I found is "Add file to version control", but it does not work if the file is already in version control. I could remove all files of SVN and add them again through Altium, but there are so many files, this procedure could take so mutch time and turn my SVN repo in a mess.

have you checked that you are not using the internal SVN? you can switch this in the preferences under data management. there is an auto-detect button. also enable the write debug info into the output panel
so see why it is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back