Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My PC doesnt recognize AT89C5131 through USb

Status
Not open for further replies.

guest1020

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

Whn i connect my starter kit to USB port of my PC it doesnt recognize and i installed flip s/w also in tat for selecting communication media as USB it shows some errors and doesnt work(like missing .dd and lib file)..
Pls help me in solvin this..
Thank u

There could be quiet a few sources of this type of error. And unfortunately, solutions to them wont be too easy apply.

1. Check online documentation of the kit you are using. Maybe you are missing something.
2. Try to plug the kit on a different usb port. Or try unplugging usb peripherals from the CPU like printer, scanner, etc. Sometimes there isnt much power being supplied by the power supply of the CPU.
3. Try using any other controller which is compatible with the kit.
4. Get the latest copy of the programmer software. Maybe there is some bug making the software incompatible with your system.

5. If all of above doesnt work, then contact the company which made the kit.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back