Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My idea on Dynamic Sampling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Regarding my final yr project i thought of a concept in sampling called dynamic sampling. Here i am going to change the sampling interval of the sampling pulse, for eg. let us take m(t) is the message signal now instead of sampling the signal with a ordinary pulse i am going to sample with a pulse width modulated pulse. through this i think we can achive information security. i dont know what will be its effect in frequency domain. i think i have explained clearly. i want you people to suggest on this project and tell me what will be its freq domain characteristics or whether the project is already existing
Thanks

hi
I see the same idea in numeric Integration in MATLAB function .The interval was vary, where input signal had fast change.
ODE(ordinary diff.. equation) function
I don't know about Ferq. domain charactristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.