Status
Not open for further replies.

saman1969

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want to display images on a LCD by using a ov6620 sensor. for this I use a FPGA that receives data from ov6620 and send them to LCD . I can manipulate OV6620’s registers and think all recommended points in its data sheet are considered but the image is not correct . in fact i have a dismal image that means one of the stages of my try is wrong .All communications to LCD is correct because I could get a correct color bar that its data is not provided directly by sensor , but I send its data with use of sensor timing . this means that when I use independent data that are not provided by sensor image has no problem but by using sensor data I have a dismal image ,as well i use correct timing of the sensor . if any one work with this sensor , it is appreciated to help me. thanks

Hi,

What exactely is the error?
How does the picture look like?

Klaus

hi . the image is very vague . if one stand in front of sensor ,it can be determined that it is an image of a person but not clear that who is he or she.
i do not know the error because of having an image but unfortunately a vague image . if i had no image i could analyze error but having a vague image makes the work hard. i my timing is correct because i could have a clear color bar that was supported by sensor timing but with my independent data.
thank you .

Hi,

The forum has the ability to sho images...

Klaus

The picture that you're describing is an image obtained by a camera whose focusing lens was likely not properly well-adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…