Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mutual inductance between 2 inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_forouzan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
two+inductors

hi

I want to know when 2 inductance have mutual inductance with together how much extra area are occupied ( in comparision with one inductor)

best regards.

ads mutual inductance

Do u mean how much area is required to be placed between in order to reduce the mutual inductance between 2 inductors to a acceptable low level?

I think the answer depends on the type of the inductors, like coil-winding or on-chip...

mutual inductance for inductors in series

i am working in LNA design. In my design if i can couple 2 inductors with together, NF will be reduced effectively, but i do not know how this mutual inductance is implemented on chip ( I want to have high coupling factor between this two inductor).
i have 2 inductor with value of 2 nH. I want to know when these inductors have coupling with together,how much more area we need in comparision with one inductor with value of 2nH. can i say these 2 coupled inductor have area near to one inductor ?

two inductor

I am facing similar problem as you. But I want to enhance mutual inductance on PCB circuits. I think the mutual inductance, along with mutual capacitance, could be enhanced by reducing the spacing between two inductors......

2 inductor

I think VeloceRF could give you a hand here... It captures all mutual inductance effects seamlessly in split seconds

https://www.helic.com/VeloceRF

--padpan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back