Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multipurpose remote using pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

vichuutan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Am doing a project on multipurpose remote.the idea is i will control TV with its own remote and home appliances with the same.am doing this project using pic16f630.the controller along with ir sensor and relay will be placed along with the switch board.the TV will not have output from pic.it will be controlled as usual with the remote.the pic is to be programmed in c.could anyone please help me with the code.maximum of 4 appliances are to be controlled
Please help with the code for decoding signal

ya i had gone through such protocol.SIRC protocol,actully this is my first project on controller based.each bits have both high and low part.also the pulse width of consequtive bits are different.the start bit is big enough.whereas some bits are small .i don't know how to serially recieve such a input from ir sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back