Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Multiparameter Simulation in Pspice, alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

caledonia

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,

I'm simulating a circuit in Pspice. I need to optimize 2 different parameters in the same time and alsolink others to them trough a mathematic expression.

The parametric AC simulation permits only to change one parameter or other Elemet values if theres a mathematic expression that links them to this Parameter.

A nested parametric sweep exists only in the DC Analysis.

A Montecarlo simulation takes the mathematic expressions only in the nominal sweep into accout and than takes random values.

Can someone help me realize it in pspice with an AC simulation? do I need some code?
or if it dosn't work, can you suggest Programms that can?

Thank you!

Caledonia, did you hear about the "Optimizer" feature of the PSpice simulator? I think it can do what you want.

Hi LvW, no I didn't. I'll see what I Can find. Thanks!

Hi actually there is a parameter plotter too whitch enables it. You have to buy the licence separately:s

Status
Not open for further replies.