Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multicoupler of antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

joan111

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
receiver multicoupler build

Hi to all:

I need information and schemes to make a multicoupler of receiving antennas, 4 and 8 exits.

I also need the scheme an preamplifier to compensate the losses.

Frequency band: 150 & 80Mhz.

tnk's & regards.

decibel products rf multicoupler

A foolproof method is to buy an amplifier and splitter from Minicircuits. Select the ones in metal boxes with coaxial connectors. They will sell very small quantities to individual people with credit card payment methods.

The amplifier you select should have at least 6 dB more gain than the splitter loss. Other parameters are low noise figure. If you are in a strong signal area, select an amplifier with a high value if IP3.

thank you very much by the information, in any case there is some scheme?

description

If you do not have much experience in this area, you will probably be better off buying a consumer product version commonly called antenna distribution amplifier. These can be found in stores that sell television sets.

multicoupler

My dear Sir:

Your Multicoupler may be the receiver multicoupler,it is composed of :

a preselector
double amplifier
power dividers
power supply
and mounted units:rack, etc

receiver multicoupler allows the operatio of two or more receivers connected to a common antenna with equal or superior performance to a dedicated antenna for each receiver.They are an essential part of antenna systems and their performance is measured against the following criteria:

Receiver Sensitivity
Noise Figure
Third Order Intercept

Manufacturer including:CELWAVE,Sinclar,Decibel,ect.

Regards.

multicoupler

I know the subject, i have installed commercial equipment.

But simply i desire make my multicopler and to experiment, i have instruments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back