Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MUlti-Cell cellular Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

barithegreat

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every one:

I am working on multi-cell cellular network; Using Matlab I am able to establish a network of two tier cells with 19 BS and each BS has three sectors. Each sector has one directional antenna.
Now my question is that, let my sector of interest is 1 of BS 1. now other 18 BS are interfering sources but not all sectors belonging to them because they have directional antennas. how can I determine these interfering sectors. I have attach the figure. From figure we can see that if sector 1 of BS 1 is our sector of interest then from BS 2 only sector 3 is interfering sector and so on: any method or algorithm to determine all interfering sectors?**broken link removed**

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 50

Hello every one:

I am working on multi-cell cellular network; Using Matlab I am able to establish a network of two tier cells with 19 BS and each BS has three sectors. Each sector has one directional antenna.
Now my question is that, let my sector of interest is 1 of BS 1. now other 18 BS are interfering sources but not all sectors belonging to them because they have directional antennas. how can I determine these interfering sectors. I have attach the figure. From figure we can see that if sector 1 of BS 1 is our sector of interest then from BS 2 only sector 3 is interfering sector and so on: any method or algorithm to determine all interfering sectors?**broken link removed**

Hey barithegreat,

i am working now with matlab code in the same thing for multi-cell network, kindly could you help by any source or code

thanks

Hai..can also you share your code about that hexagonal cell..how you make it tri sectorization?I really appreciate if u can help me...

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back