Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSP430 microcontroller msp430g2231 4x4 matrix keypad interfacing code in c

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulik_suthar

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello can any one give me the code for 4x4 matrix interfacing in launcpad using c.

its 3x4 i want 4x4 and for msp430g2231 i alredy tested it in ccs4 but it has errors for msp430g2231

your c source code link is not providing any code downloads.....
my code is same that is in the pdf file of ultra low power keypad

Hello!

Are you waiting that someone makes the source code for you?
What about reading the application note, understanding it and implementing it yourself?
You will notice that by adding a column of buttons (for instance on P1.3 if we are reading
the same app note), you will get a 4x4 pad. And you may also notice that with all the ports
remaining you may even build a much larger keyboard.

And if you use URXD0 and UTXD0, you can also send the result to a serial port.
For your info, TI provides all the elementary bricks to build your program. There are
some port interrupt examples (in C). And in the case you want to send your data by
SPI, UART or whatever else, there are also samples that work right out of the box.

So the first step: try to understand how it works (read the app note), and once you
get there, the implementation will be easy.

Dora.

your c source code link is not providing any code downloads.....
my code is same that is in the pdf file of ultra low power keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back