Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSP 430 Launchpad is not working?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthickb3e

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all ,,,....

my msp430 launchpad MSP-EXP430G2 is not working....

its power led is on.. but it is not used to program.... while debug... it gets error from CCS... as shown in below... my controller has no problem it programs on an another launchpad... there is problem in launchpad....!

how should i check and troubleshoot launchpad.....

please help me.......

as shown in below
Nothing is shown.

Is this a new board not working or tried to program it and something went wrong?

sorry for later update of error message.......

it is old board buyed 6 months before..... it works good before... but it not works now.....!

Are the settings correct in CCS? Also, make sure the drivers are all installed. Try to install IAR is CCS is not working to see if it is a CCS problem.

Hi bmarshall651,
In same CCS, works for other launchpad but still the problem launchpad not works,, please help to rectify the problem,,,

Do you have an extra 430 chip? Try to swap it out. If that doesnt work, there is probably a hardware problem on the JTAG interface they have on board.

i tried for other chip but it not works.....
then how to rectify hardware problem on the JTAG interface

sorry that launchpad is not connected to other msp... there has only one msp430 controller n that board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back