Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mPCIe to PCIe DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoofyGummy

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm a noob, so please excuse my ineptness, but I figured it would be the right place to ask:
How difficult would it be to diy a mpcie to pcie adapter? (For a wifi card specifically) The reason i'm even entertaining this is because the adapters sold ready made don't seem to have basically any components on them. What they do have is insanely long shipping times though. So I figured I'd ask if it is possible to do some diy cross wiring. The pinout seems to be similar enough. The only wiring diagram I could find for such an adapter included other components though which were clearly not on the ready made adapters. So I don't know.

This is no longer current, but if someone could answer that would be cool anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back