Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: rewriting input admittance of a new circuit Y2(s) based on Y1(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

perado

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have derived the input admittance of the below circuit in the form of Y1(s)=A(s)/B(s) with replacing the transistors model.

then I add two resistors and one capacitor to the above circuit as below:

now I want to derive the Y2(s), Is it possible to rewrite Y2(s) (for new circuit) based on Y1(s) (old circuit) ? or for deriving the equation of Y2(s) I should replace the transistors models and start from first again??
Best Regards
Perado

Re: rewriting input admittance of a new circuit Y2(s) based on Y1(s)

Hello
I try to derive the input admittance directly (Y2(s)) , but it is more complicated!

Re: rewriting input admittance of a new circuit Y2(s) based on Y1(s)

now I want to derive the Y2(s), Is it possible to rewrite Y2(s) (for new circuit) based on Y1(s) (old circuit) ? or for deriving the equation of Y2(s) I should replace the transistors models and start from first again??
Best Regards
Perado

Yes - I am afraid, you have to start from the beginning (same principle as for the 1st circuit).

Status
Not open for further replies.