Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [moved] Please clear my doubt with this circuit and flyback Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMUVELNATHAN

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I took this circuit from our forum only and it was 2 years back. It's Ok my doubt is.

What are circuit points (1,2,3,5,6 and 9) and the pin of the transformer correspond to it as shown in the circuit below?
Also tell me the + Input , 0 Input , + Output , 0 output , Drain and + AUX of the flyback transformer.

unnamed.jpg

Please i wait for response.
My Thanks for all who help me in this.

Best Regards.

Hi,

What exactely do you want to know?

Klaus

Hi,

What exactely do you want to know?

Klaus

Tell me the + Input , 0 Input , + Output , 0 output , Drain and + AUX of the flyback transformer.

Then the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9. Does they represent the corresponding pins of the flyback transformer?

Note : The points are marked in red in the circuit.

Then the numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 9. Does they represent the corresponding pins of the flyback transformer?
Yes, obviously.

Tell me the + Input , 0 Input , + Output , 0 output , Drain and + AUX of the flyback transformer.
Don't know the difference between "0 Input" and "Drain". You'll see the drain pin marked at the switcher IC. As you already recognized input and output winding, just assume that the third winding is Aux. So everything answered, I think.

Looking into a Linkswitch datasheet or application note should be also instructive.

The large black dote on the drawing indicates the beginning of the winding, you have to follow that for the inverter to work.
The winding of pins 1,2 will have the highest resistance measured with ohm-meter.
9,6 is the lowest resistance winding and also the thickest wire.
3,5 is also low resistance windings with thin wire.

Hi,

I have the same problem. rdk_201_schematic (1).jpg

Please, I need to know this:
- Pin 1 = + Input
- Pin 2 = ??.I don't know.
- Pin 3 = ??.I don't know.
- Pin 5 = ??.I don't know.
- Pin 6 = 0 V Output , Right?
- Pin 9 = +5 V Output.

I wait for response and I thank you very much for your cooperation.

Regards.

Is your problem that you can't find the pins locations on the transformer?

Is your problem that you can't find the pins locations on the transformer?

Hi Vbase,

Yes, that's the problem.

TRAN.jpg

Image of the flyback Transformer , at what numbers do they correspond?

You understand me.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.