Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] how to learn analog circuit design..

Status
Not open for further replies.

srikanth_manukonda

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys
i was thinking that to learn analog circuit design from basic itself like from circuit law's
except books from where i can learn if any websites, youtube videos plz suggest with link's....

thanks and regards ..:shock: :shock:

Re: how to learn analog circuit design..

You can use this simulator ... its free

LTspice IV is a high performance SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators. Our enhancements to SPICE have made simulating switching regulators extremely fast compared to normal SPICE simulators, allowing the user to view waveforms for most switching regulators in just a few minutes. Included in this download are LTspice IV, Macro Models for 80% of Linear Technology's switching regulators, over 200 op amp models, as well as resistors, transistors and MOSFET models.

You can use this simulator ... its free

LTspice IV is a high performance SPICE simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators. Our enhancements to SPICE have made simulating switching regulators extremely fast compared to normal SPICE simulators, allowing the user to view waveforms for most switching regulators in just a few minutes. Included in this download are LTspice IV, Macro Models for 80% of Linear Technology's switching regulators, over 200 op amp models, as well as resistors, transistors and MOSFET models.

thanks for your reply and my request is that
i want to learn the design of cmos analog circuits
while i am studying books it's too complicated to me i am not understanding all topics can u plz tell me in that manner not in the way of simulators plzzz
thanks and regards

With analog device you should use prototype boards ... analog design its more art than science ...

hi.I think the best way is learning by example.you can find a simple circuit and after that read an analyses about each element of that circuit.in this whey you learn practically.

Try "The Art of Electronics" book by Horowitz & Hill. A lot more practical than most books, which can be rather heavy going and theoretical.

Keith

This will give you much of the basics to start.

Analog design may be an art but there's also a lot of science involved. I did it for 45 years. ;-)

Edit: Learning to use LTspice, as yura717 stated, is also a good suggestion. It allows you to perform testing of your circuit designs without having to build them. (Of course you still need to breadboard the circuit before committing to the final design). You can start out testing the behavior of simple RCL circuits as you learn about them, and as your knowledge grows, so will the complexity of the circuits you can test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.