Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] Did you do business in electronic products before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:razz:Hey dear friends,I am really interested in electronic product and want to do business in it.Could you recommend some advise how to promote electronic products?

Best regards
Amazing Cherish

* You will need to know as much (or more) about running a business, as you know about electronics.

* If you are starting out, find products that will sell. Something everyone wants.

* Consider marketing on the internet. Popular markets include Ebay, etc. You'll need to know how to design attractive webpage layouts. Or hire someone to do it.

* If you wish to compete with existing mail order houses, it will help if you don't follow their example of tacking on those outrageous shipping charges for a low-cost lightweight order.

There is a guy who sells capacitors on the internet. Low prices. Free shipping first-class. I don't know how he does it. There could be benefit in learning the secrets of the business model of this guy.

:razz:Hey dear friends,I am really interested in electronic product and want to do business in it.Could you recommend some advise how to promote electronic products?

Best regards
Amazing Cherish

Would you manufacture your own products, or will trade electronic components ?
If it is for online trading of electronic components, the profit margin is close to zero, does not worth
there are many online merchants selling almost for free, and probably, nowdays people are attracted mostly by the price and not by the service and support

However, if it is to open a shop near your place, thats another thing, wich in many cases may (or may not) bring you profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back