Not open for further replies.

hamed333

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to simulate a power divider.I start my design from layout,
then I'm trying to co-simulate with schematic and library model/symbol. but when the symbol is produced The ports of the layout still have been remained and when I copy this symbol to the new schematic cell, I can't attach other components to the layout part! The below pictures are a part of my symbol, please help me

Co-Simulation problem

Hi,I'm trying to simulate a power divider.I start my design from layout,
then I'm trying to co-simulate with schematic and library model/symbol. but when I copy the symbol to the new schematic cell, I can't attach the other components to the layout part! , please help me

Re: Co-Simulation problem

Which software are you using for simulation?

What is the layout tool you are using? Is the library of all components are properly entered?

I'm using ADS momentum,I simulate the power divider and I do it according to the ADS Circuit Design Cookbook 2.0( ADS 2011.10), but I have the problem with the last step that when I want to drag & drop emmodel view from the Main Window on the new
schematic cell and then I click on “Choose view for simulation”, nothing was happen but in this cookbook is written that when u click on “Choose view for simulation” u can select emmodel from the list and then u can Place the desired discrete components on the schematic! but I can't do it! please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…