Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Attachment dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.

dselec

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
yello screen.JPGany body know whats this screen ?
i chose a file and pressed upload ....what next ??? and nothing happened

This is the dialog you see when you use add image , after upload you have to copy the links from the dialog back to the message.
The attach file is a different dialog, either use manage attachments or the attachments button in advanced reply.

Re: Problems with 7912 regulator

i chose a file and pressed upload ....what next ??? and nothing happened
Copy and paste the links shown in lower window in your main reply at appropriate place before posting.
It is what you did to post this screenshot.

Last edited:

Bahhhhhhhhh.. i want to do what u say but now i cant get the yellow screen just the regular small white pop up screen ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
yello screen.JPG

Now you are using a different button which is add image from the editor menu.

The yellow dialog is under the text box in the right corner, a white button named add an image

testing the yellow screen

by *** i did it....errr u did it guys... alex and alert...
Thanks very much
now why r there 2 optiuons maybe for some one that dont have a mouse for cant use one ????

no mouse use trial

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.