Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] A poll of sorts ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrflibble

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Just wondering, how many of you did get a similar PM from another fine zero post count wonder.

An Exceedingly Lazy Person said:
Sir,

I have to do Ethernet Protocol Implementation on FPGA as my P.G Project. I am not getting where to start.. Can u Please guide how to start this? what basics i need? I am Good Programming and willing to write my code.

Thanks in Advance

Just to remark that according to forum rules, this is not an allowable procedure: ( https://www.edaboard.com/misc.php?do=vsarules )

Do not spam or self-promote in the forums
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc. Doing so is a waste of time, your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.

+++

Just wondering, how many of you did get a similar PM from another fine zero post count wonder.

When you click the username are you transfered to the profile page?
If so can you please post the profile page link, because this user doesn't seem to exist ???

- - - Updated - - -

Just figured out that you have removed the name intentionally, please send me a PM with the username

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it is better to report the PM directly from the available report button under the post.

No, but that reminds me why I disabled PM in the first place.

Quite. A useful feature would be to be able to disable PM for post count lower than X. Not because I mind new users, but because I mind the lazy BLEEPS bothering you for their quick fix. Kindly do your own work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back