Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motorola code protect

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatih35m

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MOTOROLA MC68HC05B16 mcu code protect Is there a programmer to read and write it?

If you want remove a copy protection ... you should use electronic knowledge or your deep pockets :)

Thank you for the answer, but I would like to ask a programmer to do it Is there

hi
I need to write mcu mcu read the information on the old and the new

Is there a programmer to do it?

thanks

I guess he has problem with English ..... "I need to write mcu mcu read the information on the old and the new"
**broken link removed**
This is programmer ....

www.break-ic.com
Contact them, prepare substantial sum of money.
They will "read" your uC and send you file for programming the new one (BTW you have to send them the locked one which will be destroyed)

hello

I'm just an amateur giving a lot of money to be a mechanic and a mcu can not open the lock
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I guess he has problem with English ..... "I need to write mcu mcu read the information on the old and the new"
**broken link removed**
This is programmer ....

thanks for the reply I received this programmer eeprom read and write, and I can not just turn the key.

"I can not just turn the key" What do you mean by that?
Which the programmer did you buy from that site?

etl 705 programmer bought picked up just read eeprom code protection

eeprom read and write but I just have no received the right device
need room read and write

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back