Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosquito Electronic Swatter bat repairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogfur47

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am in great difficult with swatter bat I purchased a new bat checked all the voltage in Transformer 3 winding, we found 725 volt ac in sec side where winding resistance was showing 245 ohms, primary winding terminal voltage was 16.5 V winding resistance was 1-ohm and 1.19 v at 0.3 ohms. All my defective bat showing same resistance at Transformer terminal but not getting same voltage. We are getting, 360 V, 5 v, and .3 v.
Any one if can give any suggestion really it will be a great help.

These devices are usually ultra-cheap assemblies where even the simplist short-cut can lead to poor operation.

Do check your battery for proper output voltage. These are usually rechargeable, but of poor quality and have a quick build-up of internal resistance & poor holding charge.

The high- voltage caps may be leaky. Try replacing those with good quality ones.

Your oscillator might not be functioning at the 'optimum' frequency. Compare the waveforms with a 'good' piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back