Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosfet gate drivers for ZVS driver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schematic label'd as "10V_12V" used for shutdown the converter when the batteries is depleted and provides different thresholds of the cut-in and shutdown.
Рossible use more simple scheme:

Last edited:

Ferrite ring is taken from CRT deflection systems of the small television set. Really, better core from that it is found under hand ).

Good thinking out of the box!I had not yet thought of a use for the ferrite ring myself!
junked CRT tvs a a veritable goldmine of parts aren't they? Sad the new LCD tvs when they'll get junked
not so useful.
Anyway, it would be interesting if you could show us the waveform on the transformer. I suspect you had quite a bit of leakage inductance,
hence invested so much in your circuit on suppressing spikes ?

junked CRT tvs a a veritable goldmine of parts aren't they? Sad the new LCD tvs when they'll get junked
not so useful.
approximately in the same way either as оld VCR and new DVD players ).
Anyway, it would be interesting if you could show us the waveform on the transformer.
Sorry, this time UPS is connected to computer, whose work i did not want to break, to not to lose results of three days of its work.

I think for power 200W surge level wholly acceptable, since duplicated voltage on transformer, but on greater power it is necessary to use full H-bridge. On the other hand, with one car battery not rationally to take more than 300W.

However thank you for thought, chain of the surge suppression it is necessary to do otherwise.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back