Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monte Carlo simulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

arminakkk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody
I am characterizing a digitally controlled varactor ( 2 MOMCAPs and a switch ). I want to see the deviation in delta-C value of the varactor (Cmax-Cmin) through Monte Carlo local mismatch simulation. I also have a sweeping parameter, so after simulation I get a group of curves for when the switch is ON and a second group of curves for when the switch is OFF. But what I really want is a group of curves which is the difference of these two (each one corresponding to CMAX-CMIN in each iteration). How can I define an expression so that it calculates delta-C not just C in 2 different states? Or is there another way? The sweeping parameter is the width of the switch and the Monte Carlo sweeping parameter is the gate voltage of the switch coressponding to CMIN and CMAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.